Human resources is no longer the outdated-but-upgraded “personnel” department and as a full-fledged business function, it is imperative for HR professionals to understand basic accounting and finance terms, concepts, and metrics. Our upcoming webinar discusses the basics of accounting and finance to help build your knowledge and understanding to strengthen your skills in HR with enhanced abilities to understand the meaning behind the numbers.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Review the 4 primary financial statements, how they work, and how they relate to one another
- Understand how accounting and finance help to quantify HR contributions including budgets, proposals, and problem identification/trends clarification
- Review Sarbanes-Oxley and its impact on businesses
You’ll walk away with confidence in your abilities to be conversant in the “language of business” and be able to strengthen your skills in HR with enhanced abilities to understand the meaning behind the numbers of accounting and finance.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human resources professionals at all levels
• HR professionals who participate in cross-functional work teams
• Anyone with budget responsibilities for HR departments and projects
• Anyone in business who wants to understand the basic language of business
Speaker Profile:Melveen Stevenson is the CEO and founder of M.S.Elemental, LLC, a human resources and business advisory firm based in Los Angeles, California. She has 17+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace - https://bit.ly/2wFJa3s
2. COVID-19: How to effectively manage remote employees for Business Continuity - https://bit.ly/2wyggCL