We are most often tired out and worn out. Many of us report that we do not do anything to deal with our stress, mostly because we have very little energy left at the end of the day. Success in our high-pressure HR world hinges not just on our knowledge, but also on our ability to recover and remain energized. The key is to understand our natural rhythms and work with them rather than against them in building our resiliency.
• 1 in 5 people will experience a mental health issue at some point in their lifetime.
• 17% of employees reported that they have taken time away from work and school to deal with a personal mental health issue.
You can learn how to bounce.
This workshop on developing resilience is MORE than just about exercise or eating right. Implement a framework that can be used for the smallest annoyance to the biggest of challenges. Discover how to effectively respond, cope and garner support, so that you can finally focus on living your best life.
The Harness Your Energy - Build Your Resilience program has been designed to help you understand what resilience means and why it matters, and to foster self-awareness, provide participants with new skills and tools to increase their energy, and encourage them to commit to a change.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
The way we work can cause exhaustion and burnout. For many people, every day stress can build to a level that seems too difficult to handle and can leave us feeling depleted. These reactions can leave us exposed to a variety of illnesses and injuries or can take us away from our life goals.
Here’s what you can do to take charge
• Proactively identify the various changes and challenges that are zapping energy and negatively impacting life and learn how to manage stress at work
• Understand the different types of stress busters that can be performed in the workplace that can release the physical effects of stress, protect your health and enable you to relax more and feel better
• Recognize your energy cycle, avoid the afternoon slump and work with your body's natural rhythms instead of against them to recharge yourself throughout the day
• Understand why is it important to be resilient and utilize various strategies for developing resilience based on the S-O-S PrincipleTM to increase and restore energy
You can learn how to build resilience at work. With three simple questions, this resilience training program helps you to choose the most effective strategies based on the S-O-S Principle™ that will allow you to bounce back after a stressful situation, minimize your negative stress symptoms and reactions, and take back your life.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human Resources Professionals
• Health and Safety Reps
• Union Reps
• Supervisors, Manager, Directors (Team Leads)
• Executive Directors Not-For-Profit
Beverly Beuermann-King specializes in working with people and organizations who want to control their reactions to stress, build resiliency against life's challenges and live healthy, successful lives using her S-O-S Principle™. Like you, stress and resiliency expert, Beverly Beuermann-King has seen the concept of wellness and resiliency change and expand.
Use Promo Code TDES20and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494