Employees abusing your organization’s absentee policy and taking unplanned or excessive leaves can severely damage productivity and team morale. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to not only recognize, but deal with patterns of attendance abuse and how to create or update your employee attendance policy and procedure which comply with legal standards and which can be flexible enough to meet the demands of different departments or positions.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- What are legally protected employee absences under federal laws
- How to develop strategies to identify and manage leave abuse red flags
- Explore the importance of a written employee attendance policy and procedure and consistent use of employee absence tracker
You’ll discover how to not only recognize, but deal with patterns of attendance abuse. The typical reasons behind unnecessary time off, why it deserves your attention and what you can do to prevent it. And you’ll find out what disciplinary steps you can take even in the most sensitive situations and strategies for addressing the most common employee absenteeism problems.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• HR Generalists, Managers, Directors
• HR Vice Presidents
• Labor & Employee Relations Managers
• Employee Benefit Specialists
• FMLA Coordinators
• FMLA Leave Managers
• HR Professionals
• FMLA and Leave Management Coordinators
Speaker Profile: U. Harold Levy, President of Levy and Levy Enterprises, is a national and international speaker, trainer, consultant and recognized expert on civil right issues, human resources, leadership and management. He has over 25 years of experience in the profession.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace - https://bit.ly/2wFJa3s
2. COVID-19: How to effectively manage remote employees for Business Continuity - https://bit.ly/2wyggCL