In recent years the increased use of electronic means to obtain customer signatures, to conduct verifications of customer information, and to conduct overall customer due diligence has posed problems for financial institutions to fully comply with KYC, CDD/EDD requirements. This webinar will discuss methods of using electronic means for these activities and will discuss up-to-date guidance provided by FinCEN and financial regulators in the use of electronic platforms for these processes. As electronic technology increases in the financial sector, staff and employees of financial institutions must be aware of the methods of electronic information gathering, and the risks associated with this type of information gathering.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Financial institutions need to be aware of the latest trends in emerging technology related to electronic information gathering. This presentation will allow attendees to obtain background information of how this new technology affects KYC and CDD/EDD information gathering and verification, it will explain to attendees how this new technology is constantly changing, and the presentation will provide attendees with the latest guidance and information from financial regulators and FinCEN.
• FinCEN guidance and regulations related to electronic information gathering
• FFIEC and other regulatory requirements and guidance
• Items to include in your electronic information gathering policies, procedures, and practices
• Current industry standards and business norms related to electronic information gathering
• Recent enforcement actions related to weak programs and practices
• Proposed future issues related to electronic information gathering
You will learn the items your institution should incorporate into your E-Signature policies, procedures, and practices, the regulatory requirements related to this emerging issue, and the expectations of regulators when they review you processes for AML/CFT compliance.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Front line BSA/AML staff
• Account opening/customer service staff
• BSA/AML Officers
• Compliance Officers
• BSA/AML Audit staff
• Suspicious Activity information review staff, investigators, and SAR decision makers
• Risk Managers
Thomas E Nollner has more than 35 years of experience in financial institution supervision and consulting. Mr. Nollner spent 30 years as a National Bank Examiner for the Comptroller of the Currency where he was a safety and soundness examiner and a compliance examiner. As a safety and soundness examiner he examined national banks for capital adequacy, asset quality, management issues, earnings concerns, and liquidity funding.
Use Promo Code TDES20and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494