Toxic employees cause significant overt, covert, people-related & financial damage, with their visible behavior just being the tip of the iceberg. Our upcoming webinar discusses the techniques for dealing with toxic employees, toxic employee attitudes, and mistakes that the management commonly makes.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Human and financial costs resulting from toxic employees
- Common reactions to toxic employees that frequently don’t work
- Effective approaches for addressing and preventing toxicity
Learn how to manage a toxic employee in the workplace. The webinar discusses the techniques for dealing with toxic employees, toxic employee attitudes, mistakes that the management commonly makes and tips for getting rid of toxic employees.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone with managerial or leadership responsibility
Speaker Profile: Pete Tosh is Founder of The Focus Group, a management consulting and training firm that assists organizations in sustaining profitable growth through four core disciplines. He has 25+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace - https://bit.ly/2wFJa3s
2. COVID-19: How to effectively manage remote employees for Business Continuity - https://bit.ly/2wyggCL