The Table feature in Excel simplifies sorting and filtering lists of data, allows easy insertion or deletion of rows and columns of data, eliminates the need to freeze worksheet panes, and provides easy to read data formats. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to organize data in Excel for analysis using Excel’s Table feature, which offers numerous opportunities to vastly improve the integrity of your worksheets.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Set up a usable database and sort data by single and multiple columns
- Custom filter for text, numbers and dates
- Learn the benefit of refreshing PivotTable based on tables
We will do a deep dive into how to organize data in Excel for analysis using Excel’s Table feature, which offers numerous opportunities to vastly improve the integrity of your worksheets.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Business Owners
• CEO's / CFO's / CTO's
• Financial Consultants
• IT Professionals
• Human Resource Personnel
• Anybody with large amounts of data
• Anybody who uses Microsoft Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and productive
Speaker Profile:Cathy Horwitz believes that when your employees know the capabilities of the software they use, they will demonstrate improved productivity, will be more efficient and will be able to problem solve more easily.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace - https://bit.ly/2wFJa3s
2. COVID-19: How to effectively manage remote employees for Business Continuity - https://bit.ly/2wyggCL