Situated in the South East of Asia, India is a land of diversity with deep cultural roots and rich heritage. Lose yourself in the majestic Himalayas, ancient temples at every corner, culturally diverse people, and the fragrance of Indian masalas. The overwhelming chaos of the crowded bazaars, never-ending traffic, vivid colors and Bollywood songs playing in the background will leave you amazed. India is large country and one can find immense cultural diversity as they travel from one state to another. Trekking tours in India available on BookMountainTours elevate your hiking experience as you witness the vivid trails and vast sceneries that will leave you awe-struck. The welcoming are friendly people in India grabs everyone’s attention by a simple ‘Namaste’, putting a huge smile on every tourist’s face.
The gigantic Himalayas in the North, rich plains around Ganga and Yamuna, tea agriculture in North-east, backwater in Kerala, and the royal palaces in the west make India an ideal location for tourism. Due to its’s large size and population, there are many travel and trekking companies that organize multiple trekking trips throughout India for varying duration. Himachal, Uttarakhand, Kashmir and Ladakh are truly a delight for the mountain lovers and trekkers. BookMountainTours brings to you a plethora of trekking in India programs by different organizers under one single platform. Thus, it becomes and hassle free to search for the best program that suits you.
These are some of the popular treks featured on bookmountaintours:
- Parang La Trek with Chandertal and Manali To Spiti To Ladakh
- Pin Parvati and Pin Bhabha Pass trek
- 5 Days Bagpacking Trekking Tour Ladakh
- 4 Days Hampta Meadows Trekking Tour Manali
- 3 Days Coorg Trekking Tour Karnataka
Facilities Available with the Treks:
- Experienced trek organizers with years of experience in conducting treks and hikes.
- Registered and certified.
- Accommodation facilities available in tents/guest houses for the trekking packages in India.
- Three nutritious meals (mostly vegetarian) a day along with tea/coffee/juice.
- Expert trek leaders with plenty of experience in conducting treks throughout the region.
- Porters will be available to carry the load.
- Trek permits will be taken care of by the organizer.
- English speaking guide.
- First aid kit for emergency
- Emergency evacuation facilities (extra charges apart from the package cost)
Indulge in breathtaking treks and adventure tours with Bookmountaintours.com in the finest way possible. Our platform offers various adventure activities like trekking, hiking, camping, etc in Nepal, India, Bhutan, and various other countries. Our expert team of mountain lovers, travel enthusiasts, and globetrotters has combined their knowledge and love for enthusiastic traveling to offer you the best in class and adrenaline-pumping tours handpicked from top-rated organizers